Bleach Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best fighters of bleach be your own person or a bleach character

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Koyuki Shihoin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koyuki

Koyuki

Koyuki Shihoin Empty
PostSubject: Koyuki Shihoin   Koyuki Shihoin I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:50 pm

Name: Koyuki Shihoin

Visual Age: 24

Appearance: Avi

Personality: Koyuki is very sweet. She can have a slight temper at times but that just depends on if someone provkes her. She is one person that one can easily become friends with. She is perserverent and follows all orders she is given, well almost all. She is also is very bright.

History: Koyuki died at a very young age. Unlike most souls that are sent to Rukongai, she was sent to the Sereitei and grew up in the Shihoin family. She became skilled in hand to hand combat as well kido use. Koyuki went to the shinigami acadamy and graduated with high remarks in kido and swordsmanship.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

Koyuki Shihoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koyuki Shihoin   Koyuki Shihoin I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:53 pm

it to you pretty long to write that
Back to top Go down
Koyuki

Koyuki

Koyuki Shihoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koyuki Shihoin   Koyuki Shihoin I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:54 pm

...go die in ditch
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

Koyuki Shihoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koyuki Shihoin   Koyuki Shihoin I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:04 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

Koyuki Shihoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koyuki Shihoin   Koyuki Shihoin I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:48 am

Koyuki wrote:
...go die in ditch

Your character looks more 16 and you forgot a in the quote above...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koyuki Shihoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koyuki Shihoin   Koyuki Shihoin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koyuki Shihoin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Knights :: Creation :: Shinigami creation-