Bleach Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best fighters of bleach be your own person or a bleach character

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vaizard City Streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

Vaizard City Streets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaizard City Streets   Vaizard City Streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:48 am

Naruhi comes back with a red mop. "ok i got the mop, go nuts"
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Vaizard City Streets   Vaizard City Streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:20 am

*kinai's mask full appears over fce as he unsheaths hsi zan and charges a cero*
"You think you can take me?"*He says in a demonic voice*
Back to top Go down
mass

mass

PostSubject: Re: Vaizard City Streets   Vaizard City Streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:26 pm

* backs back and gets ready to block the attack*
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Vaizard City Streets   Vaizard City Streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:31 pm

*the mask starts to pread over his body uncontrollably making him fall over to his zan spirit as he slings the cero at mass and releases his bankai*
"Lets bring out the shadows"*he says in a demonic blood curling voice*

(here is picture of zan...energy is always around it)

Bankai-:Vaizard City Streets - Page 3 Pinkuvv1A Blackish purple energy sword is on the blade....it looks like fire but it is not...with this one everytime it connects with the enemy sould reapers blade it sucks some of its energy and if it swing near someone it scrambles their nerves making the shaky and hard to move for a second
Back to top Go down
mass

mass

PostSubject: Re: Vaizard City Streets   Vaizard City Streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:39 pm

*blocks cero and activate bankai "Feel the Wrath of a God", and sword changes*

come on
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Vaizard City Streets   Vaizard City Streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:40 pm

(but seriously...everyone join this site)
http://elementallife.forumotion.com/portal.htm

*He smiles as he crouches down and in an instant is behind mass slashing at the back of his calves with the mask halfway grown over body*
(kinai is not in control anymore)
Back to top Go down
mass

mass

PostSubject: Re: Vaizard City Streets   Vaizard City Streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:04 pm

* his calves heal instantly the mask has fully grow over his face, then appeares behind kinai using his Sonic Slash Tech*
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Vaizard City Streets   Vaizard City Streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:13 pm

*Kinai instantly flickers away as he stabs the sword into the ground and wolves and monsters come out of the shadow and head at Mass...they trying to drag him into the shadows....even huge hands come ot*
Back to top Go down
mass

mass

PostSubject: Re: Vaizard City Streets   Vaizard City Streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:18 pm

* activates Bankai skill dome of light, then the whole field is covered in light and the darkness goes disappears* Ha
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Vaizard City Streets   Vaizard City Streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:42 pm

*Kinai picks up his sword as it evaporates into a bloody red mist*

Suffocatin Mist(Bankai):The user simply turns to a heavy mist and it slowly starts to fill the oponents lungs sufficated them with water(takes 15-20 posts)
Back to top Go down
mass

mass

PostSubject: Re: Vaizard City Streets   Vaizard City Streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:19 pm

*Activates the hollow in side and uses Dome of light(Bankai): the enemy is surrounded by a large white dome he can not talk,hear,or see. He has to relay on instinct.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaizard City Streets   Vaizard City Streets - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaizard City Streets
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Knights :: Vizard Territory :: Vizard City-
Jump to: