Bleach Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best fighters of bleach be your own person or a bleach character

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest Trails

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

Forest Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Naruhi pulls out the dagger and unsheathes his zanpaktou, revealing a dagger with a cross shaped hilt. "dont try to beat with a weapon im good with...."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:34 pm

*face goes emotionless and eyes turn red like in avi and put a hand on the hilt of zan*
"come on lets spar"
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:36 pm

"fine, you first"
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:38 pm

*runs at you and once in front of you i bring the zan out far enough to where the tip is still in sheath but the hilt is aimed for your shoulder trying to dislocate it*
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Naruhi ducks into a crouched position and stabs his dagger in kinai's left shoulder blade.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:49 pm

*lets lefta rm fall limp and i jump back unsheathing zan completely*
"Lets bring out the shadows,Kon-Tsu(soul snatcher)"
*my mask starts to slowly appear on my face but onlny 1/2 appears....and wolves made of shadow and soul come out of ground and everywhere surrounding me as my reiatsu rises*
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Naruhi smiles. "i see....." Naruhi holds up his sword. "banish all demons to hell and beyond, tsukinatsu" The dagger's blade extends to that of a longsword and the hilt of the sword changes into a white sphere and strange blue markings flow from the sphere covering the blade of the longsword, causing it to glow a eerie blue/green light. Naruhi pulls his hand over his face, revealing his full mask. "here.....wolfy.......wolfy...."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:58 pm

*eyes start to red a more bloody red as i run at you with wolves running around me and i sling my blade making pure spiritual energy and some of the wolves fly right at you*(the slash is in a crescent shape)
"I am not a PET!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:07 pm

*smirks* "bow before me, wolf" Naruhi slices in a crescent shape and the attack is sucked into the longsword, a blue substance filling the sphere below the hilt. "attack of the lookalikes" Half of the blue substance vanishes and kinai's attack is sent back at him.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:16 pm

*sends another slash to cancel out the one you sent back and i use all my speed to vanish and appear in front of you with my wolves and i stab my zan into your stomach but as it comes at you it looks like a giant wolf head because of energy on it*
"RRRRRRR.'"
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:20 pm

As the waves cancel, i apply reiatsu to my feet, spin to build up static eletricity and dash, vanishing in a burst of static eletricity as you stab at my stomach. I reappear above you and slice, releasing the another clone of your previous attack at you from above, causing the remaining energy to vanish from the sphere.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:23 pm

*some of the wolves jump up and take some damage but the attack hits me in the back and i fall to the ground getting up slowly*
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Naruhi smiles. "you like it, i reformed shunpo to my own version, i call it raisen"
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:27 pm

*the mask completely covers face as i lose conscious(no feeling not like i passed out... and first time the mask covered whole face) and i just stand there*
(note my speed is 5x enhanced since thta what my mask ability and strength is 2x)
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Naruhi bites his finger and slides blade down his blade, concentrating reiatsu into it and watches kinai.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:33 pm

*stabs sword into ground and i hold up right hand and a blooding irodescent red ball appears in hand as i fire 3 at you one at your stomach one at you feet and one above you incase you jump up*
"CERO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Naruhi raisens to the right, landing on one knee. "crap....."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:37 pm

*grabs the hilt with blade dragging on ground as i still run at you*
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:44 pm

Naruhi smirks. "reidra....." A red dragon of blood and reiatsu forms over naruhi's sword and he slashes, thedragon rushing towards kinai.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:48 pm

*reiatsu covers body and i look more wolf like as i dive right into dragon with sword pointing out spinning and it looks like a giant bloody red wolf *
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:58 pm

"tsukinatsu, absorb" The dragon absorbs the reiatsu from kinai's body as he spins through it.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:05 pm

*falls to the gorund unconscious and mask completely vanishes*(power was too overwhelming)
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Naruhi walks over to kinai and picks up his zanpaktou. "very good, bloodthirsty but good..."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:54 pm

*after a while starts to wake up and sits leaning against a tree*
"where is my zan?"
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:58 pm

Naruhi is sitting on the ranch above him, holding his now sheathed zanpaktou. "looking for this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Trails   Forest Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest Trails
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Knights :: Vizard Territory :: Vizard Forest-
Jump to: