Bleach Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best fighters of bleach be your own person or a bleach character

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kinai Banjin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

Kinai Banjin Empty
PostSubject: Kinai Banjin   Kinai Banjin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:13 am

Name:Kinai Banjin

Visual Age:15 or 16

Zanpaktou: Kon-Tsu(soul snatcher)

Mask: Ookami-Oni(wolf demon)Kinai Banjin NameVizardMask-1
It gives me 5x speed and 2x strength....clears my mind so i do not feel pain or have a guild or conscious

Appearance:Kinai Banjin 74ac

Background:Used to train as a shinigami and did perfect on everything except one day, where kinai messed up when training and fataly wounded a friend.He was so enraged at himself that he blamed it on everyone around him.The teacher then tried to hit him but a visard mask appeared and when the sol reaper hit it it nearly broke his hand, after the mask fully generated kinai noticed he had

Zampaktou
Seal pic:Kinai Banjin Red_ninja_katana_of_stealth2_540
Just a simple little short sword
Shikai pic:Kinai Banjin ZangPeoples soul that reside around us and the ones i killed for wolfs that help me fight and they regenerate
Bankai:Kinai Banjin Pinkuvv1A Blackish purple energy sword is on the blade....it looks like fire but it is not...with this one everytime it connects with the enemy sould reapers blade it sucks some of its energy and if it swing near someone it scrambles their nerves making the shaky and hard to move for a second

Vizard:
Partial:Kinai Banjin Ichigo_Hollow_Colo_by_chouk57I look similar to this my mask turns a blood red from all bloodi shed and black and white and i have a black and red aura coming off of me like in pic but not wearing that mask

Full form:
Mask is mainly blood stained and looks like ichigo's full form but more wolf like and their is a darkish black red energy that rises from the ground and surrounds my body
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

Kinai Banjin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinai Banjin   Kinai Banjin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:10 pm

approved but move your zanpaktou stuff to the Vizard HQ
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

Kinai Banjin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinai Banjin   Kinai Banjin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:05 pm

ok and make me admin for a second so i can add portal please
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Vizard Leader
Naruhi

Kinai Banjin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinai Banjin   Kinai Banjin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:20 pm

i cant im not even an admin

i suppose to be but sendo's being lazy -_-
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Vizard
Kinai

Kinai Banjin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinai Banjin   Kinai Banjin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:26 pm

oh ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kinai Banjin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinai Banjin   Kinai Banjin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinai Banjin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Knights :: Creation :: Vizard creation-
Jump to: